This year, following considerable investment in our data and product development, we are making a handful of changes to our membership packages. This includes some price adjustments, but also a simplification of how we charge for data use. This is explained further down the page.
You can download pricing charts in sterling or euros. These summarise which features, and how much data use, is included in each package.
The key benefits of each package are summarised below.
Bronze – for occasional users
- Access £50m of live bids and offers on fine wine at a low 2% commission
- Advertise your list to the largest network of professional buyers and sellers of fine wine in the world
- Access accurate, transactional data – including charts – to support your trading on Liv-ex
- Use Liv-ex’s global transport network to settle trades at low per-case rates
- Receive training, support and trading opportunities from your Account Manager
Silver – for active users
Everything in the Bronze package, plus:
- Access Wine Matcher to value lists and spot trading opportunities faster
- Receive the monthly market report, and share it with your own customers
- Access 8x more data than on Bronze
Gold – for automation
Everything in the Silver package, plus:
- Use Liv-ex web services to automate everything from price discovery to purchasing
- Use DMA to dramatically increase your stock offering, or grow the market for your wine
- Access 25x more data than on Silver
Platinum – for volume users
Everything in the Gold package, plus:
- Maximise your use of Liv-ex data with ten times more lookups than the Gold package
Black – for super users
Everything in the Platinum package, plus:
- Unlimited lookups
- Analyse the market with historic data feeds
A lookup is a single use of Liv-ex.com, Wine Matcher or our APIs to source data on one wine (LWIN11). DMA use is not counted.
Here are some examples of a lookup:
- Searching for one wine and vintage (e.g. Pontet Canet 2009)
- Viewing the wine page (with chart) for one wine
- Receiving data on one wine via API
- Matching one wine on Wine Matcher
Data that you receive as part of DMA (Direct Market Access) is excluded from this count.
If you have any questions on this, your Account Manager will be happy to help.