Free guide: How U.S. wine businesses buy and sell on the global market
Today, nearly one third of all purchasing on the global marketplace for wine is driven by U.S. wine businesses, and America’s share of all wines sold on the global marketplace has risen 8-fold since 2011:
Areas covered in the report include:
- What is the global marketplace and how safe is it?
- An overview of U.S. secondary market activity and the opportunities presented
- The process behind selling fine wine overseas and advice on what to look out for
- How to buy from the USA on Liv-ex and the role of the importer
- The advantages of pre-sales and automated buying via API